ABOUT THE WEBSITE
In compliance with the information requirements under Article 10 of the Law 34/2002 of 11th July regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, AVEULA REDES is hereby declared a website managed by AVEULA REDES SL with VAT identification number B75102848 (hereafter referred to as AVEULA REDES), a company with registered office in Bergara 2, 2º 20005 DONOSTIA - SAN SEBASTIÁN and email address email@example.com registered in the Companies Register of Guipúzcoa Document 1 Book 2634 Page SS-36140.
Anyone who accesses this website is assumed to be a lawful USER of the website and as such, commits to the observance and fulfilment of the terms of this document as well as to any other legal provision that could be applied.
AVEULA REDES is exempt from any kind of liability arising from the information published on the website and for the lack of availability (server down) of the site, which shall also undergo periodic shut-downs owing to technical maintenance; similarly, the user explicitly agrees to decline any responsibility on the part of the service provider derived from the access or use of AVEULA REDES. Furthermore, AVEULA REDES reserves the right to modify any kind of information which would appear on the web site without the obligation of warning or informing the users about such modifications, being understood as sufficient with the eventual publication in the provider´s website.
AVEULA REDES may offer through this website services or products that may be subject to their own particular conditions which, in some cases, may replace, complete and/or modify the present conditions. Such additional conditions shall be included in this document.
The use you make of this website is entirely at your own risk, except in those cases determined by the legislation in force.
According to their persistence on the system, cookies may be:
- Session cookies: a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: a type of cookies in which data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a determined period by those responsible for the cookie, which may last from a few minutes to various years.
According to their purpose, they may be:
- Technical cookies: Cookies that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services thereon, including controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making purchases of an order, filling out a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social networks.
- Functionality cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service with certain general features predefined on the user’s device based on a series of criteria, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration for where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: Cookies that enable those responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of websites to which they are related. The data gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create a browsing profile for the website, application or platform users in order to analyse the data regarding the use the user makes of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behaviourally targeted advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user’s behavioural information obtained through on-going observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to show tailored advertising.
The cookies used in this site are, in all cases, of a temporary nature and have the sole purpose of making its subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances shall cookies be used to collect user information of a personal or private nature.
AVEULA REDES uses session cookies to optimize the use of the system resources and to improve of the loading speed of the website. To than end, we use the following session cookies:
- cookie-agreed: This cookie is used to learn whether the user accepted the website's cookies policy.
- cookie-agreed-es: This cookie is used to learn whether the user accepted the website's cookies policy in its Spanish version.
- cookie-agreed-en: This cookie is used to learn whether the user accepted the website's cookies policy in its English version.
- cookie-agreed-de: This cookie is used to learn whether the user accepted the website's cookies policy in its German version.
The user may, at all times, choose which cookies can function in this website through:
- The browser's settings, for instance:
- For Chrome, in https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- For Internet Explorer, in http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox, in https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-l...
- For Safari, in http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Opera, in http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Through third-party tools:
Other third-party tools available on-line which allow users to detect cookies in every website they visit and disabling them, for instance:
Third-party cookies are those installed in a website which is not the one currently visited. Some advertising agencies may use this type pf cookies to monitore the users, being these third-party companies responsible for the installation of such cookies.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SERVICE
This website uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., an entity with registered office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about the users of this website. Google's cookies are mainly used to:
- Determine which domain to measure.
- Distinguish unique users.
- Remember the number and time of previous visits.
- Remember traffic source information.
- Determine the start and end of a session.
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables.
The cookies used by Google and their characteristics are as follows:
- __utma: This cookie has a duration of two years, and is used to distinguish users and sessions.
- __utmb: This cookie has a duration of thirty minutes. It is used to determine new sessions and/or visits.
- __utmc: This cookie remains active as long as the browser session lasts. It is a temporal cookie used to determine whether the session is open or closed. It is no longer typically used.
- __utmz: This cookie has a duration of six months.It is used to calculate the traffic originating from search engines (organic and PPC), advertising campaigns on display and navigation inside the same website (internal links).
- __utmv: This cookie has a duration of two years, and is used to store data obtained from registers, to subsequently segment them demographically.
- _ga: This cookie has a duration of two years, and is used to distinguish users.
GOOGLE MAPS SERVICE
Google maps allows to insert maps in third-party websites, such as this one. The cookies used by Google maps are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF.
They serve to establish unique identifiers, except for the PREF cookie, which is used to show the zoom preferences of the maps.
The PREF has a duration of one year. SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID and SID cookies have a duration of two years.The rest are session cookies or short permanence cookies.
For further information please visit the following link:
For further information regarding the cookies used by Google maps, you may visit the following link:
LICENSE OF USE
All the contents of this website are protected by copyright. Unless with the express consent of AVEULA REDES, any full or partial reproduction of the content of this website is strictly prohibited.
Any unauthorised use on the part of the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not related to the provider which may appear in the website belong to their respective owners, who are responsible for any possible controversy that may arise in relation to them. In all cases, the provider has previous and express authorization from them.
Should you wish to make any kind of observations regarding possible breaches of the intellectual or industrial property, or any of the contents of this website, you may do so by filling in the contact form of the website or through the email address provided in this legal conditions .
In compliance with what is established in the Organic Law 15/1999 from the 13th of December, Personal Data Protection, we inform you that by filling this form you are giving express consent to the incorporation and processing of your personal data in a file held by AVEULA REDES with the aim of managing your request.
This file will be managed by AVEULA REDES SL with VAT identification number B75102848, and will be duly managed and protected in accordance with the current legislation.
Moreover, unless expressly otherwise stated, your personal data may be used to keep you up to date with news and developments regarding our services.
We hereby guarantee that under no circumstances will such data be shared or granted to third parties, and we hereby inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, amendment, cancellation and opposition before AVEULA REDES by submitting your request to the following address: Bergara 2, 2º 20005 - SAN SEBASTIÁN or using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
AVEULA REDES hereby declares to be totally against sending not requested commercial communications as well as any other conduct or manifestation known as spam, and states its commitment to the struggle against any such abusive practices.
The user may contact us through our contact form or by means of the email address provided in these legal conditions in order to communicate and/or inform about any irregularity in connection with spam.
For technical as well as quality reasons, AVEULA REDES is hosted in the servers of the company DINAHOSTING SL. The company has its registered office in en Rúa das Salvadas 41, baixo 15705 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña).
You can find further information about DINAHOSTING SL, in the following links:
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Spanish legislation, to which the parties are expressly subjected, will be applicable for the resolution of any controversy or issue in relation to this website or the activities carried out in it .